Saturday 19 December 2015

Planner Playtime!

Hey hey hey!

Hasn't this month just completely flown by! First up, a little disclaimer... I apologise in advance for the quality of my photos - and openly admit that they were taken, tucked away in the laundry on top of the freezer... because that appears to be the best light in my house at the moment.

It is rent inspection week here and I have been running around like a crazy - you know my planner has been getting a workout! I fkn hate rent inspections! After living in the same house for over 7 years, you would think they could reduce the rent inspections - every 3 months seems excessive. The last inspection the lady had nothing to see had even changed, but observantly noticed I had a new kettle.

I thought I would share with you, a couple of spreads from my planner, and I even had a go at making a dashboard this week too :) That was fun... I like laminating lol

Monthly Spread

Weekly Spread
 
Weekly Spread
 
Most recent weekly spread
 
Dashboard :)


The coloured squares are made with scrapping paper, from an older Heidi Swapp Christmas range, and the dashboard - that was a cheeky card I found at Typo. I love that store too, especially at this time of year! Lots of cheeky Christmas shit and even a few bah-humbug pieces for those like myself that would rather sleep on a bed of Lego than handle another Christmas.

I have big plans - hehehehe- for my planner, and how to incorporate it more into our regular lives. I am currently looking for work, hoping to get something that doesnt impact too much on my kids, but I need the variety in my life and the extra money would certainly help with raising these teenagers. Homeschooling is no longer an option for us, so my girl is pretty disappointed, but 2015 bought many changes for all of us. Being on my own, working, studying and all that jazz is going to be full on - its not fair for her if we continue and she isn't getting the best education I can offer her. And if I am honest, I am even kinda looking forward to meeting some new people. Pop in next week and check it out, in the meantime, let me know what you think. I am still pretty new to this and would love some pointers!

6 sleeps til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment